Thursday, April 15, 2010

In the interim


While awaiting my ball of wool for the Rowena cardigan I started on this - it is Baby Hoodie from Blue Sky Alpacas and designed by Bobbi IntVeld. It is for a 1-2 year old (my niece's). I bought the wool via the web and the colours didn't quite turn out as expected. Even in the photo they are not quite true. I guess it's all a learning curve.

And at the weekend I did a long-day trip to Seoul. I went to buy some more of the templates and then was seduced by the paper also. Some of the trays will be that spare, muted colouring and then...




some might be a bit more radical. I love all this paper - it is delicious. I just need to work out how to get the colours right in photos - it's probably the white balance or something - arghhh - technicals....

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Your trays are going to look very sophisticated!
    I've posted a (very small) gift on my blog to thank everyone who has left a comment since I started. I thought of you, and wanted to invite you over when you have a minute...
    Take care,
    a-m x

    ReplyDelete