Saturday, December 22, 2012

Three little words


Well Tempest is finished. Nice isn't it?
Then I noticed that the neck wasn't really quite right. So I looked at other ones in Ravelry and finally it dawned on me that I had overlooked 3 little words in the pattern - "sew shoulder seams"!!!!!!
What was I thinking? Obviously not much at all.
The only solution is to frog the bands, unpick the sleeve seams and work again.
I hate going backwards but I am going to hate it more if I don't fix it - so maybe it will be done by New Year, along with my other fix-it project - the child's pullover.

Meantime I am going forwards with the Spotty Cardy
It's a little uneven but I aim to improve as I go.

And after Christmas I will post images of some of the things I've been making for presents.
Have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment