Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wips, wips, wips

 I usually try not to have more than one project on the go because I fear I won't finish any. However I now have 3 on the go - mainly because some are easier to knit when watching TV and others need more concentration - so for those I do them when listening to the radio.
The one above is obviously one of the TV ones - it's a hooded jacket for a baby for my niece's second born. I made one for her first born and it has been a success so it seemed fair to do another.

Below is the final stages of my Glad cardigan. I have kind of blocked it - I think. I really have no idea. But anyway next is to sew some seams and do a little edge.
 And lastly is my 'needs concentration' project - the Nightingale socks.  Well you can now see a nightingale!

No comments:

Post a Comment