Friday, February 26, 2010

Long weekend


Welcome to Shoebox Sally. I keep wanting to modify my layout page but it could take days and so I decided to just post anyway and sort out the details in due course.
It's a long weekend here (Independence Day is on Monday) so I have a few projects on the go.
The first involves using some of the lovely paper above. I just can't help myself when I see the paper here - even if I never use some of it - it is great to just look at.




I found these decoupage kits locally- and I will just substitute my own paper.
And on my first visit to Seoul last week (I've only been here 9 months!) I sourced some more of the base templates. It would be easy enough to copy them onto cardboard but the bought ones are professionally cut and so have better edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment